Monday, March 10, 2008

SERVICE & BOGO


I’ve been asked by a local school to come in some days and work with the kids. I’ll see what it actually entails but it might be very interesting. I’m excited. It will definitely be less time than I originally imagined because of the tutoring job I now have.

Also, I’m still preparing to speak at an HIV/AIDS rally in Limpopo in June. So I’m excited about that still. And I’ve found a site in Mozambique. There’s a Peace Corps Volunteer (PCV) who is there at a site and he has a village with a school attended by many people who do not have electricity at home, so this would be excellent. I’m still without a US-based non-profit sponsor for my distribution efforts. So if you know of anyone, send her the last update with the info. We can still make it happen.

No comments: